Sunday, September 25, 2011

Enjoy Being Assholes, Girls

Bambi and I had an awesome girls night out last night.


After a long break from dancing, and recent encounters with shitty bars and gross old men, we went out with high heels, ambition, and random anger.


Eight things we did in 4 hours made us proud, real proud. That's two per hour.


1. Two guys took our cab when Bambi and I were already late to the party. After they got in the car, I walked over to the car, leaned towards the window, and said:"Guys, we were here first, but we will let you go."


2. We sat down in the bar, facing a group across the table. This tall blonde girl was sitting like a guy, and completely exposing her underwear, which looked like a dirty cream one. We told all our friends to look at her. I took a picture of her crotch with flash off. Bambi said the Indian guy across from her was checking her crotch out the whole time. We all agreed that she could have worn a sexier underwear if she likes exposing herself.


As the group was leaving, the girl stood up. The underwear we thought she was exposing, was actually a cream pair of shorts, half covered by her top when she was sitting down.


Good thing we didn't go over and tell her that we didn't enjoy the view of the white fence.


3. Outside of the bar, a guy who was ultra buff from hip and above, but had skinny legs said hello to Bambi. Bambi turned to us, speaking in Chinese, said he needed to lose some weight. Guy sensed it:"Hey don't judge me." Bambi:"No I didn't."


4. Entered the dance club, a complete sweat house. I went to the bar to get drinks for all of us. Bar tenders were VERY slow. A big guy squeezed in from the side, and knock me away from the counter. "HELLO, I AM STANDING HERE!" "Sorry, I was just trying to close the tab..." Poor guy.


5. On the dance floor now, one creepy guy kept getting closer and closer to us, and staring at our friend without a blink. Bambi walked over to the guy:"Can you stop staring at my friend? You are creepy."


6. Later a short and weird looking guy approached us. My friend whispered to me:"He's creepy. Don't dance with him." "Oh OK." Then I turned around and started dancing with him right away. You can't pass the opportunity to dance with a short and ugly guy, too much fun. And turned out he was a really good dancer, and super nice.


7. Bambi was dancing with a guy who likes to grab girl's butt when he dances, and put his leg in-between hers. He explains:"This is the Georgian style." Bambi:"I think it's more like 'I-want-to-fuck-you-right-now style."


8. Leaving the crazy night, I saw a guy asking for Facebook from two girls on the street. "Facebook is not sincere! Ask for phone numbers!" I yelled.


Yup, we are crazy bitches - them normal bitches can't compete. And we feel great.


No comments:

Post a Comment